who are we kidding–i’ve never failed to plan my food. or at least try to.
today i received word that starting next week, i’ll be traveling for the following three weeks (ny, ny, then england). luckily, i’ve been stock piling whole30 travel supplies. here’s what i plan to eat in new york for my final two weeks on of the month:
- 1 rx bar
- with 2 hard-boiled eggs from hotel buffet
- 1 safe catch tuna pouch
- 1 tessame’s to-go packet
- greens from the cafeteria
- 1 package of plain cashews or almonds from whole foods
- piece of fruit from the cafeteria
- 2 vital proteins to-go sticks
- or 1 vital proteins collage creamer packet
- whole foods buffet (hopefully!)–but packing some epic bars and extra nuts, rx bars, and creamers just in case
it’s going to take a lot of will power not to drink or dine out with my colleagues. if we do dine out (which is very likely) then i just need to do the best i can with the menu (and bring my own dressings).