if you know me, you know that i’m very food centered… 80% my waking thoughts center on food and 80% of the people i follow on instagram are food bloggers!
here are some of the whole30/paleo/healthyish-related accounts that i find most useful:
- the whole30recipes instagram page – this is where i find most of the bloggers i follow. each week, a new one does a takeover, and a lot of the content is really great and helpful.
- Inspiralized – i own the kitchen aid spiralizer and both of Ali’s cookbooks. a lot of her recipes are, or can be, whole30 compliant. and, she’s a wake forest grad!
- Just Jessie B – i like jessie because her recipes and tips are on par with my level of effort and capability–and she likes to shop at trader joes (my number one grocer). she also gives natural beauty suggestions.
- The Real Food RDs – i like these ladies for their instant pot recipes; they’re the ones who inspired me to finally break down and get one. i use this shredded chicken recipe almost every week.
- nocrumbsleft – terry is food stylist and some of her stuff is beyond my ability…but she does have some really great tips. excited to try her marinated onions next week. these things are taking the january 2018 whole30 by storm!
anyway, here comes the first whole30 challenge…the weekend. i’m looking forward to hitting up whole foods for their whole30 and nom nom paleo hot bar. i’ll also post on meal prep for week 2.